Compound Timesheet - click image to open
View multiple timesheets within a specified period, for one or
more workers, clients, projects, or the entire office in a compound timesheet summary table.
- Select from a number of different combinations to drill down to the information you require about
a client, project, worker, or time period, and view everything you need to know in one report.
- Select from various display parameters to customize your compound timesheet view.
- Codes and full length name formats are supported for individual viewing preference.
- Provides monthly timesheet view, if needed.
- Vertical stack feature enables easy compound timesheet printing for archival purposes.
- Generate weekly or monthly reports for your entire office, a specific client, project, or worker.
Payment History - click image to open
- View payment history reports by client, project, or whole office.
- Access reports on accounts receivables and past revenue.
- Aging summary, in multiple currencies (if applicable), provides managers with a quick overview of any
outstanding billing amounts, in calendar days.
- Generate payment history reports for account reconciling, client/project management, or for internal
Activity Detail Reports
View detail activity reports for any of the following:
- All Timesheets - Billed and Unbilled
- Unbilled Timesheets - Work in Progress
- All Internal Timesheets
- All Timesheets (in total hours)
- Time from External Timesheets
- Time from Internal Timesheets
- All Fixed Projects - Billed and Unbilled
- Unbilled Fixed Projects - Work in Progress
- All Statusreports
- All Internal Statusreports
- All Expensereports - Billed and Unbilled
- Unbilled Expensereports - Accounts Receivables
- All Internal Expensereports
- All Expensereports (in base value/pre tax amount)
- Money for External Expensereports
- Money for Internal Expensereports
- All Expensereports (in employee reimbursement amounts)
- Money for not Reimbursed Expensereports
- Money for Reimbursed Expensereports
- All Bills - Paid and Unpaid
- Unpaid Bills - Accounts Receivables
- Paid Bills - Past Revenue
View the following accounting reports:
- General Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet
- Profit and Loss
- Journal Entries
- Chart of Accounts
back to PDF Reports
back to top